OK, today is the day we've been waiting for. Are you ready?
Before I announce winners I just want to thank everyone for making this clash so much fun. I enjoyed the conversations and the sportsmanship. Both authors were wonderful to work with and lovely to talk to.
We have two winning readers who will get a FREE BOOK for their participation. In a random drawing, the names chosen were:
Congratulations, ladies! You have been contacted about your free books and the authors will be sending them out shortly!
And now the moment we've all been waiting for. Dim the lights, please...
Last week, LIFE ON THE EDGE by Jennifer Comeaux and HIGH DESERT HAVEN by Lynnette Bonner went into the ring. Some of the comments we received were:
- Great job!!
- Both excerpts make me want to read the rest of the story. It was hard to choose!
- I think they both did a good job of presenting their books.
- Both leading ladies were believable and presented with skill.
- Looks like a whole lotta fun, Michelle!
- I found it very hard to select only ONE excerpt. They were both great! Keep up the great work!
- Both excerpts have great leads! Would like to read both books!